This hands-on role will be responsible for IT Operations for 21 Air. The IT Operations Manager will maintain and develop IT services via direct administration, management, and third-party IT services support. Operational leadership, good business acumen, and focused customer service are essential for this role to be successful. This position will report to XXXXXX.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support and deliver transformational change while using an agile organizational model to drive IT objectives.
- Act as a customer, partner, and technology connection for business leadership.
- Partner with the business to ensure technology investment enables and drives business strategy.
- Develop and manage standardized and highly efficient technology services; ensure reliability and scalability of infrastructure.
- Deal with technology vendors and suppliers, outsourcing agencies.
- Modernize legacy systems to include cloud, compute, data services, etc.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budget.
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to IT or Security compliance and regulatory standards or controls.
- Review IT processes and technical designs to validate the appropriate use of infrastructure & operations technology.
- Implement effective life cycle management to drive system & technology consolidation and keep footprint manageable and cost-effective.
- Drive Operational Excellence strategy to accomplish cost leadership by focusing on automating processes and workloads to streamline operations.
- Utilize expertise in evaluating and identifying appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s products.
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to travel within the US
- Job requires the ability to use vision, adjust focus and work on a standard computer screen
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to lift and maneuver equipment up to 30lbs
[The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.]