Come grow with us.
Find out why working with 21air means enjoying a comprehensive benefits package, growth opportunities, competitive wages, paid Training, and much more.
Aircraft Maintenance Controller
REPORTS TO: Director of Maintenance
LOCATION: Miami Florida, Miami Int’l Airport MIA building 706
21 Air LLC is actively is looking to incorporate to its team an experienced hard-working and dedicated , Aircraft Maintenance Controller to help us perform inspections as required by the FAA in a FAR 145 environment.
Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, control and influence a multi-functional organization for Maintenance Control to ensure activities are accomplished in accordance with company policies, FARs, company and OEM Maintenance Programs and other governmental regulations
Coordinate and work hand in hand with the parts division to administer timely ordering and shipment of aircraft parts and equipment to support out of service aircraft
Permanently monitor aircraft status and take appropriate action when necessary.
Coordinate with Dispatchers concerning MCC/OCC issues and maintenance problems that affect releasing of aircraft and daily operations.
Monitor and control all Maintenance Reliability Reports provided by MCC personnel and equipment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Prior experience on the following airframes:
• B767-200 ERSF , B767-300 F
• Experience with ………………… software
• Communication proficiency
• Mechanical capacity
• Teamwork oriented
• Time Management
• Work Environment
This hands-on role will be responsible for IT Operations for 21 Air. The IT Operations Manager will maintain and develop IT services via direct administration, management, and third-party IT services support. Operational leadership, good business acumen, and focused customer service are essential for this role to be successful. This position will report to XXXXXX.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support and deliver transformational change while using an agile organizational model to drive IT objectives.
- Act as a customer, partner, and technology connection for business leadership.
- Partner with the business to ensure technology investment enables and drives business strategy.
- Develop and manage standardized and highly efficient technology services; ensure reliability and scalability of infrastructure.
- Deal with technology vendors and suppliers, outsourcing agencies.
- Modernize legacy systems to include cloud, compute, data services, etc.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budget.
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to IT or Security compliance and regulatory standards or controls.
- Review IT processes and technical designs to validate the appropriate use of infrastructure & operations technology.
- Implement effective life cycle management to drive system & technology consolidation and keep footprint manageable and cost-effective.
- Drive Operational Excellence strategy to accomplish cost leadership by focusing on automating processes and workloads to streamline operations.
- Utilize expertise in evaluating and identifying appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s products.
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to travel within the US
- Job requires the ability to use vision, adjust focus and work on a standard computer screen
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to lift and maneuver equipment up to 30lbs
[The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.]
- An Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) and Multi-Engine Land Rating; and Flying Experience1,500 hours total pilot time, and
- an FAA First Class Medical Certificate, and
- a simulator evaluation (can be waived by the Company)
- An Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) and Multi-Engine Land Rating, and
- 5,000 hours of total pilot time or twenty-four (24) months of pilot experience on Company aircraft, or 500 hours of pilot time with the Company, in Type, but not less than 2,500 hours of total pilot time, including 1,000 hours of air carrier operations either as a First Officer in Part 121 operations or as a Captain in fractional ownership turbojet operations, Part 135 turbojet, commuter, or 10 or more passenger seat operations, or combination thereof. These requirements may be waived, by the Company, according to the Company’s needs, and
- An FAA First Class Medical Certificate.